Welcome to our Online Inspections Reports
Our detailed health inspection reports for Brantford and Brant County provide information that can help keep you and your family healthy and safe.
The following types of places are inspected on a regular basis by our Brant County Health Unit public health inspectors:
- Places to eat (e.g.: restaurants, cafeterias, food trucks, institutional food premises, grocery stores.)
- Personal services settings (e.g.: salons, tattoo shops, piercing salons)
- Recreational water facilities (public pools and water parks.)
We enforce regulations under the Health Protection and Promotion Act of Ontario.
Here are few things to keep in mind while using this site:
- We are only responsible for food safety and infection control practices.
- The inspection reports outline what the inspector saw on the date of the inspection.
- We update the website every business day, but we cannot guarantee the information is correct all the time
- We encourage you to read the full inspection history and not make decisions off one report.
- We are not responsible for inaccurate, delayed, or incomplete information, or for actions based off this website.
- We do not endorse any business on this website.
- You can request details about any inspection report when you visit a business, this is called the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
If you discover an error, have questions, or if there is a business not listed, contact us between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, at 519-753-4937 ext. 470
Click Accept button to enter the site